In my house we have a tradition that we all wear a Christmas jumper on Christmas Day and we don’t show the others our jumper until Christmas Day. We love it and it’s so fun finding the perfect Christmas jumper for our personalities as well. I never used to be a Christmas Jumper fan but in recent years I love them. I also thought it would be the perfect blog post with Save The Children’s Christmas Jumper Day being on the 15th December so if you haven’t got your Christmas jumper already then hopefully you will have after this post.
- Sequin Bow Jumper – Topshop
- Red and White Reindeer Jumper – DivaDames
- Sleigh What! Jumper – River Island
- This Girl Loves Santa Jumper Dress – ASOS
- Christmas Present Jumper Dress – ASOS
- Rollin with Ma Snowmies Jumper – Pretty Little Thing
- Sequin Christmas Tree Jumper – Missguided
- Sleigh My Name Spotty Jumper – Pretty Little Thing
- Mince Pies Before Guys Jumper Dress – Pretty Little Thing
- Piste Off Jumper – Pretty Little Thing
- Jingle Jumper – Missguided
- Santa’s Coming Jumper – Boohoo
- Express Your Elf Jumper – Pretty Little Thing
- Bauble Wreath Jumper – Topshop
- Ski Ya Later Jumper – ASOS
- Merry Christmas Ya Muggle Jumper -Boohoo
Tag me on any socials if you do decide to get one of these festive jumpers for the season. And stay tuned for my Christmas Jumper this year. It’s a good one.
You can find more information on Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper day right here.
Stay Sassy and Happy Holidays xox